Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

He acknowledged her with his gaze and nothing more, and for a moment her blood rushed to her ears.  What, was she being stupid again?  Did she have a giant leech hanging off of her face or something?  She felt heat creep into her cheeks — nothing was worse than looking stupid — before she slicked a paw over her snout just in case.

The Northerner's attention pulled from the firebrand and back towards the salmon.  He crouched, muscled form taut as he dove into the water.  She saw the fish escape from between Siarut's thick fangs and it began to swim her way.  She tried her luck and lunged after it as well but missed terribly, instead cutting her lip on a river stone.

Well, fuck.  How did she even play this off and not look like a moron?  Can't win them all, I guess.  How have you been?  Her tail flicked behind her and she snorted, freshwater spilling from her nose and she licked over the small wound on her lip.

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Fire - May 30, 2018, 10:31 PM