Bearclaw Valley judgement day
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Was going to archive, but then saw an opportunity for Xan to possibly be chewed up and spit out so lmao hi again

But Xan did not make it far. He’d started to walk, to distance himself from her, but his gait was slow and his intentions unclear; he wanted to leave but, at the same time, he wanted to talk. His beliefs, what he thought to be her reasoning, pushed him forward and away from her, yet he stopped. He came to a sudden halt and just stood there, not looking at her, but still present all the same. And the longer he stood there, the more he realised that he was a hypocrite; he yelled and grappled for anyone he could, sharing his woes of abandonment and loneliness, but wasn’t he pushing the same feelings onto another? He’d tried to leave her, to separate himself from her entirely, and yet that was the very same thing that he’d feared, for a great length of time now, would happen to him—something that had happened to him.

Frowning and gritting his teeth, the albino turned back around. He did not approach her—not yet—he just simply stared forward at her, attempting to piece together something to say; he knew he was supposed to say something after what he’d tried to do—he knew that he would want to hear something, had their roles been reversed. “Aren’t you going to say something?” he asked instead, ever so awful with these sorts of situations. “Or was I right?”

For as much as he wanted to pull others close, he had a terrible habit of pushing them away instead.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
judgement day - by Laurel - May 31, 2018, 07:04 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - June 22, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - June 26, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - June 28, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 03, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 12, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 13, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 19, 2018, 05:43 AM