Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Pack Activity 
Welcome to Swiftcurrent Creek's first pack meeting! The Alpha pair have some important information to pass on, so everyone is expected to gather (exception for @Wylla and @Tiercel) and non-attendance may result in demotion at the next rank shuffle. Next round will be posted on June 8th. Players feel free to include those on PPC in your posts.  :)

@Constantine, @Samothes, @Wallflower, @Phoenix, @Rysk, @Clock, @Jagwyr, @Arrille, @Larus, @Akiri, @Chusi, @Koji, @Viinturuth, @Akavir, @Akatosh, @Talos

The time to bring their pack together had come, and Durnehviir spent its approaching days trying to figure out the best way to share the most sensitive news. Ingram's untimely demise had been a harsh blow for the Alpha pair, who'd discussed the possibilities of their subordinate's attacker at length. The tracks, identified to be those of a bear, had trailed Northward from the scene of its crime, though the Swiftcurrent wolves couldn't afford to simply hope that its time in their land was over.

The borders needed more attention and the subordinates had to ready themselves to defend if the need arose. The loss of one comrade was one too many, and the crimson Frostfur was unwilling to face losing any more. Exchanging a glance with her mate, Durnehviir dipped her muzzle to look down at their brood and shot them an encouraging smile before making to exit the hollow, beckoning with a soft chuff. This would be a big day for them, to be venturing beyond the place of their birth together for the first time and be introduced to their pack-mates.

Quiet evening sunset basked the clearing beyond the whelping den in gentle warmth and dimmed light, and Durnehviir paused outside to count her pups. Trusting Constantine to herd their remaining cubs out to join the others, the pale-eyed Alphess tilted her muzzle skyward and sent forth a request for her companions to gather.

everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Durnehviir - June 01, 2018, 09:43 AM