Heron Lake Plateau I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
"Yes, you do," Fin answered promptly with a nod of the head. Realization dawned on the woman's face shortly thereafter, but she was still busily processing the what the fuck of the situation. She'd never known where her saviour had run off to after her reluctant rescue, nor had she felt the need to ask. She'd been too busy feeling like a piece of shit for the attempted abandonment of her entire family to care too much. She actually couldn't even remember this woman's name. Had it ever even been said? 

"I don't know what shocked me more - getting found by my family or learning you'd actually gone to them," Fin commented wryly, and rather honestly. She hadn't expected much from the encounter. Getting an actual rescue out of it had seemed like too much to hope for. It had definitely been more than she deserved.

Messages In This Thread
I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Rosalyn - June 04, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Finley - June 04, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Rosalyn - June 05, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Finley - June 11, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Rosalyn - June 18, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall - by Finley - August 29, 2018, 01:52 PM