Broken Boulder And I will still be here stargazing.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
Night time was when Kavik was usually most active. He had found a spot where the sky was completely unobscured, and that was where he chose to sit in the soft grass and tilt his head up to look at the stars. He was always awestruck at how beautiful the sky was at night; the luminescent shine of the stars and moon contrasting pleasantly with the sky's dark blue hue.

This particular night brought with it a comfort he had not felt recently; the comfort of being in a pack. As self-reliant as he was, he still felt a strong need to belong to a pack. His reticent nature frequently lead others to believe he did not gain anything from social interactions, but that was not usually the case. He was a man of few words, but he still enjoyed the company of others; he still felt loneliness during his time between packs when his interactions with others were scarce. Now, He hoped that he could form new relationships with the wolves who were his new packmates. He was briefly reminded of his tour with Alarian earlier and how friendly the wolf seemed. Surely the rest of the pack would be as welcoming, right? 

Kavik continued to enjoy the cool, clear night as his thoughts drifted from one thing to another, content in his solitude for now.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 04, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 10:29 AM