Broken Boulder you have just decapitated shia labeouf
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She looked at him, wary, perplexed, as his demeanor changed from angry to submissive. Words that might have soothed her in another moment, another conversation, fell flat on her ears. And as he said. . . oh, god. He said he would leave. For her.

Didn't he know that leaving was the only choice he couldn't make?

"No, Ali," Lily said, shaking her head. She closed her eyes. "This is your home, your Sanctuary. You're the Governor. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't ask you to leave. And I don't. I don't want you to."

Lily sighed, afraid of the words about to spill from her mouth. "They all need you. Korei, Ulf, the pups. . . You're needed here more than I think you know." She paused, and opened her eyes again. "You should be asking me to go. But I won't give you the chance.

"I'm homesick, Ali; tired of feeling like I don't belong. My family was boring, sure, but at least I know they wanted me, truly wanted me." 
She dipped her muzzle, looking at the rabbit. "Thank you for the food. I suppose I'll need it. And for everything you've done for me. I'll miss you. . .all of you. But, I think, you most of all. You gave me a home when I didn't have one."

Lily touched her nose to Alarian's shoulder, feeling suddenly verklempt. Regretful. Should she do this? The words were already spoken, but words could be mended. . .

No. She had made her choice.

"I hope you can find happiness," Lily murmured. "Goodbye, Alarian." She dipped her head again, shielding her tears from his view, seized the rabbit, and trotted away without a glance back. No goodbyes to anyone else, no final tour of the place.

If she looked back now, she'd never go home.
Messages In This Thread
you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Alarian - June 14, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 02:18 AM