Heron Lake Plateau and a bad little mama with her ass in my face
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
omg omgomg-- as niamh ran up closer and closer, hot on it's trail, tegan was gearing up to fuck it up!! niamh finally launched herself forwards, and when she and the coyote went down, tegan lunged from the side. niamh snapped at it's flailing legs-- one of which gave reagan a nasty kick to the chin, where he accidentally bit down on his lip. fucking, uhm, OUCH. now officially pissed thee fuck off, tegan went straight for the god damn throat.

honestly who knows if it's even possible from the angle he was at cause i really can't figure out where he'd be in regards to this scenario i'm so sorry-- but through some crazy tegan magic and then help of niamh's jaws which was greatly distracting and in theory a bigger threat than tegan, he latched his teeth onto the throat of that coyote and bit down HARD. and then blood. hell yeah fucking blood-- that wasn't his own, either! all the while the coyote was also snapping at his own face and neck so like, somehow tegan just got really lucky. dumbass.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and a bad little mama with her ass in my face - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:02 AM