Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh shit, niamh was seriously beat up about something. she didn't even try to return the gesture. swiftly pretending like this didn't bother him a hair, he merely studied her expression for a moment before turning to focus on towhee and colt, silence heavy but short lived.

wait, hold the FUCK up... kill screech? where the fuck were clover and fiadh when you needed them!!! well, actually, they'd totally ruin the mission. but like, still, tegan would have to tell them about it at a later date... and maybe be a little considerate in his story telling, since they totally would've loved this. or maybe not? to be determined. but, anyway, this still wasn't enough information for the delta.

"whoa-- i'm like, all aboard, of course, anything for raven, but... i thought screech was basically braindead anyway? what the fuck happened?" tegan asked, trying to clarify. of course ready to be on a fuckin mISSION and of course ready to hand some ass to screech but... seriously? he was lost.

you guys probably don't want this thread drawn out so like... feel free to answer tegan in one post and he won't ask anymore questions! but he'd absolutely be confused and is a pain in the ass enough to voice his concerns
Messages In This Thread