No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Beric, @Ypres, @Naya, @Eddie, and @Onyx. ( @Chantelle and @Arkham, you guys are still in your joining threads, especially Chantelle. Arkham, you can join this if you want to, but it won't affect your pack rank if you don't, especially not since you're in critical condition and probably shouldn't be moving at all. Also, @Silvermane is on excused absence at the moment, so he is exempt.) Since this mandatory, that means if you don't participate you will be demoted. The first round will end in three days, on the 21th, or until every member posts once. Whichever comes first.

Majesty knew it was time to stop thinking about things silently. He needed the support of his pack behind, especially now when so many things seemed to show troubling signs. Ever since Ypres had told him about Horizon Ridge's threat, he had been going on twice as many rounds to protect the borders. But now that wasn't the only thing that worried him. He had to tell them about Erika, especially now that he had mated with her the night before. She might very well become pregnant, and if she did, she would either be killed by the Mountain wolves or she would move here, and he needed his wolves to understand this.

He found a spot on the beach, on the southern shores not facing the mainland and called to them. All of them. There were things that needed to be discussed, and urgently...
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM