Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt's brow lifted as she spoke... master warrior eh?  He had a hard time taking her threats seriously, looking as she did now, but he hadn't lived this long being stupid.  Looks could deceive sometimes.

Fire joined, and suddenly the welcome party was that much bigger.  Way more than they needed, so Colt probably wouldn't stick around long.

"I think she has that covered, but nice offer," he responded flippantly in addition to Ceara's remark, glancing at Towhee and wondering how she was following.  He was curious to know what had happened... she and Niamh looked a little worse for wear too.  But that could wait till later.

It wasn't his call to make, though, and now that Towhee was here he turned clearly to her, deferring with a step back.  He supposed an extra paw or two around wasn't so bad, and she was older, so experience enough to keep some of these kids in line.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Colt RIP - June 28, 2018, 07:02 PM