Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Svalinn, who had been practically comatose during Caiaphas' dig -- overstimulated by the newness of their given residence -- snapped awake at the sound of a conversation brewing nearby. His bobblehead popped up from a patch of grass almost taller than him, and he peered blearily towards Caiaphas and the golden wolf he recognized from before. His mouth wrinkled into a sleepy grin as napping was forgotten in favor of a bit of mischief-making. The puppy stretched each of his fast-growing limbs as he scooted from his sunny patch and fawn-leaped towards the pair of them with devilish intent.

He was completely alert by the time he came up to one of Niamh's hind feet, and lunged for her tail in a bid for her attention. Don't talk to her, talk to me!

Skip/PP Lin at will, and feel free to reference him being a tiny nuisance in the back- or foreground :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by Svalinn - June 30, 2018, 10:51 AM