Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Though he didn't understand her verbal encouragement, Svalinn took to the play-bow readily enough. He mimicked her like a tiny reflection -- although compared to Niamh's expert form, he looked more like her image in a funhouse mirror -- and when she turned to make her exit, he gave chase, as if it were he who had decided it was time for her to go. He made sure she was gone, standing at the edge of their little clearing, with his pipe-cleaner tail sticking straight up and his ears quivering mightily with the threat to fold in on themselves. He gave the air a sniff, and snorted when he felt satisfied that he had thoroughly expelled their guest, turning proudly to return to Caiaphas.

Did you see me win? Did you see me? Did you?! his baby blues implored her; throwing his fattening paws towards her prone and shadowy face as he physically demanded her praise and offerings for his victory.

1 mo' for the road
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by Svalinn - July 16, 2018, 11:57 PM