Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Potentially behind Caiaphas' current demand for quiet was little bundle of  "joy": Svalinn. He was fast asleep at present, and therefore rendered inert. It was his most attractive state of being, and the one of least resistance these days -- for their time on the plateau had strengthened his puppy tenacity to unprecedented levels and it was (to put it lightly) simply easier for everyone involved when he was in one of his micro-hibernations.

But if it was Raleska's intention to disturb the peace, then she succeeded in her bout by rousing the very definition of disturbance from his slumber. At first, the vandal was groggy -- trying with marginal success to identify the crunching noise that stirred him -- but it wasn't long before he'd spotted the moody gremlin that was Raleska, and with half-sleep limbs he began to drag and clamor towards her prone figure.

At the lip of their den, Svalinn gathered what energy he'd earned in his sleep and made a spectacular, full-extension leap at their resident stick-chewer, intent on debuting a WWE SmackDown on his somber pseudo-sis.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - July 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM