Jade Fern Grove nervous, but hopeful
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig watched Liri closely, looking for some sign of more or worse distress. Or anger. Or whatever the alpha was feeling. But Liri merely shook her head, a small action, as if she were confused or coming back to herself. Grezig’s brows drew together in confusion, but she kept her mouth shut.

’I’m sorry. You looked rather like someone I knew,’ Liri said.

Grezig’s head pulled back just a bit, and she tried not to look as if she were studying the white wolf. Who did Corvus look like to cause such a reaction in Liri? What history was there, hidden? Grezig would not ask, of course. It was not her place, and as long as Liri could still function as an alpha, then it didn’t matter to Grezig what Liri was hiding, if anything. The earth-colored wolf held her breath as Liri appraised Corvus, looking him over.

’If Grezig thinks you should be here, I have an inclination to believe her. She's had yet to lead me astray.’

Grezig’s mouth literally fell open for all of a nanosecond, and then she caught herself. “Liri,” she murmured in surprise. “I… Thank you.” She bowed her head in respect and gratitude, feeling a warm flush to her skin that had not previously been there. As she followed the two of them farther into the woods, she could not help the very out-of-character smile that plastered itself to her face.
Messages In This Thread
nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 15, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 16, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 17, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 21, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 24, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 25, 2018, 03:54 PM