Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
her obvious joy brought a warmth to his heart, and he found himself grinning along with her, dipping his head at her introduction. the tale was fascinating, and at her question, he nodded, happy to be able to give her an answer in the affirmative. to think she had come all this way. . .

"yes, he's here," aditya confirmed, glancing out toward the plains. he lifted his muzzle, letting out another howl. hey, @Sebastian! you have a friend here to see you! once the echoes of the call had faded away, adi turned back to andalusia, gilded gaze glowing.

"welcome to morningside," he said amiably. "my name is aditya. you've certainly come a long way, from moonspear." but wouldn't he, if he picked up the traces of a long-gone friend? he would go to the ends of the earth if he found the slightest hint of nando, basically a brother to him. the least they could do for andalusia was welcome her, and give her the opportunity to reunite with sebastian.

selfishly, he hoped she'd stay.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Aditya - August 02, 2018, 03:44 PM