Mount Apikuni let the bed sheet soak up my tears
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
The young mutt (for Grezig was sure that this girl could not possibly be fully-wolf, due to her tiny size and coyote-like features) answered her question, and said nothing more. Grezig continued standing, looking up at her. Perhaps the girl was like her and did not like speaking so much as body language. Even so, Grezig wanted more information, if for no other reason than to satisfy her own curiosity. “Who recruited you?” she asked, sitting down to show the girl that she was here for the long haul. She sniffed the air but could not pick out one particular scent. There was something, someone, but she hadn’t been around them long enough yet to pick out who it was (Barracuda).

Closing this. Feel free to make a new thread for them in BDP! Or hmu if you want me to make it!

But the woman, it seemed, did not have much to say. Grezig grunted at her silence and turned away, not really caring. She would talk to her another day, perhaps.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
let the bed sheet soak up my tears - by Quail - August 01, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: let the bed sheet soak up my tears - by RIP Grezig - August 02, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: let the bed sheet soak up my tears - by Quail - August 03, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: let the bed sheet soak up my tears - by RIP Grezig - August 06, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: let the bed sheet soak up my tears - by Quail - August 13, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: let the bed sheet soak up my tears - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 01:46 PM