The Heartwood Edge control
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason, however, didn't seem impressed.  She didn't stir.  She wouldn't be provoked by him.  She was better and didn't really have a horse in this race any more.  Treason saw herself as a Sunspire wolf perhaps only in name, now.  For that was part of her quest, wasn't it?  To look elsewhere.  But my, my he was starting to get riled, wasn't he?  It's not like it was a secret.  I'm pretty sure others have crossed paths.  I'm pretty sure the rest of your pack know.  Shrug.  It wasn't her fault if they didn't feel like telling him.  She'd leave him mentioning her name out for now.  If he was going to keep fussing, he hadn't earned it.

As I told you before, she said somewhat curtly, I only went as far as the lake.  If Moonspear is one of those mountains that way, nose towards them, then isn't that quite impossible?  Ugh.  She hated it when they didn't listen.  Treason wasn't a big talker but did her best to at least be attentive.  Not to mention, it made him far less attractive.

You're the only Moonspear wolf I've met, so unless you're wanting to prove them right, perhaps you should focus on proving them wrong instead.  At least for now she'd stay posed over her fish.  No one would dare steal me, anyway.  I'm sure I'd cause plenty of trouble for anyone who tried.  Okay, that was more amusing to her -- enough so that the corners of her mouth twitched upwards.  Hell, it might almost be fun.  Putting on an act but actually leaving willingly would be a fair enough excuse to leave Sunspire as well.  So just how easy was it to plan your own kidnapping anyway?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Edge control - by Arbiter - August 13, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - August 13, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - August 14, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - August 16, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - August 17, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - August 18, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - August 26, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 11:24 PM