Silver Moraine 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She stepped to the side her movement easy even with the injuries peppered across her pelt. He couldn't fault the woman for revealing so little of her family, as he to would be less inclined to tell a stranger much. Siarut was however, struck by the lessons taught by his mother; peaceful existence, self-restraint and sharing. "Nigiqtuq" Allowing the word to settle between the two warriors, "A trait that is highly valued among my own." Sia explained slowly, although he was still angry he forced himself to remain calm as he spoke. The teachings of his gentle mother, bubbling forth. "In essence it mean peaceful existence, self-restraint and sharing. I can only assume you do not share the same values."

She didn't reciprocate his anger, and in doing so Siarut slowly deflated. His voice held less fire, but the accusation was still fierce, and his glare held strong. The hunger pains of Currituck still pained him, the thought that his niece and nephews had felt the same stuck to the back of his throat. "I judge you in the same way you judged us. You had no desire to know our state, just as I have no desire to learn of yours."
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 16, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 16, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Nanook - August 16, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 24, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 25, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 25, 2018, 09:45 PM