Wheeling Gull Isle you sleep rather soundly for a murderer
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
i think if i understand what i read right, he is on the strand (neutral territory?). permission to stalk/track maegi from her respective player.

days had gone by since he had seen the girl.. and still, his memory of her was a vision - uncorrupted, and so very carefully recalled. he thought of relmyna's sharp rebuke, and how in the flash of her teeth the word of his unraveling had been promised. he would not see her for some time.

but maegi... iliksis envisioned he would see her quite soon; like a bedraggled shadow the man stood along the pounding shore, peering in at that sea-misted island, where the scent of the girl had gone and been swept away by scouring winds.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
you sleep rather soundly for a murderer - by Iliksis - August 17, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: you sleep rather soundly for a murderer - by Fern - August 19, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: you sleep rather soundly for a murderer - by Faeryn - August 20, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: you sleep rather soundly for a murderer - by Moor - August 21, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: you sleep rather soundly for a murderer - by Iliksis - September 03, 2018, 06:45 PM