Blacktail Deer Plateau a chorus of light
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A flash of amusement sharpened her gaze as she saw the other woman startle. She hadn't meant to, in fact she hadn't wanted to but even so it was somewhat funny. Trying to keep the amusement off her face, she watched the other woman turn to face her and give her name, which was immediately repeated in her head. She didn't believe she had ever given out her name either, but Grezig must have heard it because she tried to identify minori and ended up doing so correctly. "You were correct." she reassured the woman with a slight upcurve up her lips. She wondered briefly if she should apologize for not introducing herself more quickly, but realising that only Liri and Corvus had ever really gotten an introduction yet made her decide against it. Minori just wasn't a social wolf, that much should have been obvious. "I don't really talk to others much. Keep to myself. I....don't even understand why I speak to Corvus so often. He's kind of annoying" she said bluntly. Annoying in the way that he got under her skin, made her want to speak to him and search for him when there were plenty of others to talk to.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
a chorus of light - by RIP Grezig - August 22, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by Minori - August 23, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by Minori - September 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by RIP Grezig - September 04, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by Minori - September 04, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by RIP Grezig - September 11, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: a chorus of light - by Minori - September 13, 2018, 03:02 PM