Big Salmon Lake Can I get a connection?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
All Welcome 
@Llewellyn if you have time, otherwise AW. :)

Shit.

Her naivety was bound to catch up to her at some point--Although, this seemed more like bad luck. She had been going along, minding her own business, when BAM, she was suddenly way too close to a Lynx. A Lynx that was very angry to have been startle by a wolf and had lashed out with its claws, leaving three nice gashes across Speedy's shoulder. Luckily, the cat was just as eager to get away as Speedy was, and they both took off in opposite directions without any further injury. Except, not all that lucky for her, as she now had a wound that needed to be dealt with, and it just happened to be in a very hard to reach place. 

She was silently cursing herself for being so stubborn and refusing to join a pack. Had she had packmates to help her, this would all be a lot easier. She racked her brain for some creative plan while she made her way to her closest herb cache. At least she had been close enough to the small stash she had kept hidden near the lake she often visited. When she got to the small pile of rocks and branches, she very carefully moved some things out of the way, blood oozing from her wounds with every movement, and the pain causing her to occasionally wince. Finally, she uncovered her well-hidden herb stash and was relieved to see everything she needed. First, she pulled out the elder bark and immediately began chewing and swallowing a large piece. She also pulled out some marigolds, comfrey root, and cowebs; all would be necessary in treating the wound properly. The only problem she had now was figuring out how to apply it to her own shoulder. The majority of the wound was just out of reach, and so it would be pretty much impossible to place anything there with her mouth. She picked up another piece of bark and chewed it as she continued to try and think of a solution to her problem.
Messages In This Thread
Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 23, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - August 26, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 04, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 10, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 12, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 17, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 18, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 18, 2018, 10:41 PM