Duskfire Glacier nero fiddled
Morningside
Sentinel
1,322 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
alessia was the first to arrive, concern morphing into shock as she drew closer. he shook his head at her questions--first yes, then. . . he caught the implication, the unspoken word, and shook his head, emphatically. they are alive. (most of them, at least.) as to his injuries--he gave a shrug, a small sigh. his own health was the least of his concerns, right now.

adi's stomach dropped as the two pale wolves arrived on-scene, clearly recognizing him as the man who'd chased them from refuge. he dipped his head, adjusting his pose to be as submissive as possible, while still trying to carry the air of a leader of a pack just south of their claim. he cleared his throat, grasping for the right words.

"i know you have little love for me, and for morningside," he said softly, unable to pitch his voice above a raspy murmur. "i don't blame you in the least. i would hold a grudge, too, if i stood in your place." he inclined his head to the south, the lingering smoke above the horizon. "our plains are destroyed. we had to flee. most of us are accounted for, but a few--"

aditya let out a hacking, sudden cough, the action shaking his shoulders. he took a moment to compose himself before speaking again, eyes watering. "we have children missing," adi explained. "i sent kitten to go this way, and i think her brother might have joined her, too. they are the pups you saw in the maplewood." his gaze was liquid and imploring as he stared back and forth between the two pale wolves.

"please, i beg--hate me all you want, but for our children's sake. . .don't hold my sins against them, too. they are innocent. have you seen them, nearby?"
Messages In This Thread
nero fiddled - by Aditya - August 29, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Alessia - August 29, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Siarut - August 29, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Takiyok - August 29, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Aditya - August 30, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Alessia - September 10, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Siarut - September 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Takiyok - September 14, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Aditya - September 14, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Alessia - September 14, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 08:18 PM