Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera looked at the large grey wolf before her. She didn't say anything to her for a while, but her annoyance only grew when she kept talking about the stupid tree. I'm beginning to think Valette told this wolf about our conversation about me having "beef with a tree" or she was ease dropping. Vespera kept those thoughts in her head, but the female had offered assistance to Vespera if needed, but she really didn't need it. Vespera noticed the female moved back a bit, oh yes, I am so intimidating. But Vespera figured that wasn't the case why the female moved back. The young female was interested when the female said she was new and she saw her walk into the territory, so Vespera could excuse why the female was like this, but Vespera felt that this was an act for she put on a different persona when talking to other wolves. Vespera listened as the wolf called herself Ira. She noticed that Ira was awaiting her response, so she decided to amuse the female, "you can call me Vespera then." she said simply, not even bothering with the snark. But she figured that wouldn't be enough, so she humored herself by at least trying to have a conversation, "I guess you could help me with......" Vespera paused as she looked around for something to peek her interest, then it hit her. "If you could tell me where the water is, that would be great," Vespera tried to but on a kind and curious smile, but it came out a little more awkward then she hoped.
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM