Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's instincts were screaming at her to fight back with a snarky attitude and tell her off and walk away. This is why I don't do these things anymore.... I guess I can only be nice around Valette and Brynn, now i'm ticked. The young females fur bristled, and her purple gaze narrowed, she didn't understand why Ira had said that to her, it was just a simple question. Vespera studied the females movements, did she seems agitated? The thought kept whirling in her mind. Vespera closed her eyes for a few seconds and let out a long heavy sigh. Vespera's attitude change reflected how she could get a little worked up over the slightest things, and she didn't know what to do with herself at this point. The female opened her eyes back up, and she stared deep into Ira's eyes, she wanted to make something clear without letting her anger slip. "I'm more alive on the outside than the inside," Vespera replied with some cheekiness and confidence, giving more of a teenage like attitude now. When those words slipped, she made herself feel hurt, she felt like she was taking two steps back from when she and Valette had last spoke. However the female kept her head up high, "I'm sorry that I am not the best at social interaction, but hey I am trying, I was just trying to start a conversation and maybe "Try" to make new friends, but maybe some people don't click as well as others." As she kept talking more and more about this, the more she felt that she was over reacting, but she didn't know how to react. Her morals were fighting for battle as to how to handle this. Vespera's anger seemed to calm down, but that emotion didn't disappear, it converted to sadness, but she didn't show it. Without waiting for a response, Vespera snorted and turned away, "Sorry for wasting your time..." she mumbled, but this time she sounded genuinely apologetic, she wanted to try, but she felt that she had failed and made this a big deal then it should have and she felt embarrassed by it and she couldn't stand it. The female slowly began to walk away, but her head slightly hanging low.
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM