Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera wanted to ram her head into the nearest rock. Are you kidding me?? The young female's nose flared in annoyance. Could you have been a little more specific?! Vespera gritted her teeth, she kept her glance away from Ira. If it was a joke, I am not laughing! I thought it was an insult, usually that stuff is, because where I came from, it usually means you're stupid! How should I know, maybe she was trying to imply that I am. These thoughts had only risen her anger, she felt like she was going to explode and lash out. Vespera crossed eyed to her nose, as her nose seemed to double in her vision, Of course, I should use my nose, how else would I survive, I was just trying to socialize like I said earlier, everyone knows that your nose is key in survival, a pup could have told you that. Vespera was gritting her teeth with so much force, she felt as if her fangs would shatter into a million pieces. Vespera had to try to control her anger, she inhaled as deep as she could, then exhaled as powerful as a bison. Vespera turned her head to the left slightly and uncrossed her eyes for they were beginning to hurt. "Fine... lets go.." She grumbled, not even looking up at era, as she felt the steam release from her ears.

sorry for late response xD
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - October 05, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM