The Sunspire 'cause I haven't bought you
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance eyed wraen as she approached. he supposed he didn't care if she joined, he just didn't want to attack rannoch, and two wolves felt like... well, sort of aggressive. terance would've felt singled out. but, that was immature of him to think, so terance just nodded to his sister and offered her a touch to the shoulder with his nose.

"you've been... missing the mark, lately," he admitted to his friend, gaze narrowing with concern, "not that i've got much room to talk, but you've been spacey and scattered brained and... quite frankly it's causing problems." he looked to wraen, curious to see if she had any input, or if she'd looked taken aback. terance continued. "treason, for one, is feeling useless and unwanted. she said her skills appeared to be unnecessary, because even though you promised her that we needed someone to train our mercenaries, you failed to mention it to the rest of the team and then wraen had to remind you about it at the meeting."

he looked to his sister again, this time apologetically. "there's nothing wrong with wraen announcing things at a meeting, of course--" his gaze returned to rannoch-- "but you're our alpha... the pack looks up to you, and your forgetfulness is letting some of them down. you should be leading the meetings, wraen shouldn't be stealing the show."

with a soft sigh, terance's ears flicked. "it's been long overdue anyway, in my opinion, but i asked treason to step up in the ranks alongside me. sunspire is filled with mercenaries, rookie and experienced, and i've got my paws full as it is. she'd be my secondhand, if you will." 
Messages In This Thread
'cause I haven't bought you - by Terance - September 06, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Wraen - September 07, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 17, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Terance - September 20, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Wraen - September 21, 2018, 08:09 AM