Phoenix Maplewood my heart is a tartarian gate
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Looking for some Morningsiders. Maybe @Sunny or @Dawn if you have time? Anyone welcome, though!
Although it burned her like nothing else to be confined to her small quarters in the maplewood, Alya knew better than to test her limits. There were pups around here, for one thing, and she had no desire to run into them or their protective mother. That, and sometimes she could not help but look back at her leg and think of Nikai. No matter what, she had to make sure it healed completely. That meant resting and allowing time to mend what mettle could not.

She'd always been better with mettle.

Today, she was hobbling slowly, carefully to a nearby stream, intent on trying her paw at some fishing. It was the only kind of hunting she could do these days, even if, so far, she'd failed to catch anything. It was essential that she try, because the amount she currently owed the Morningsiders was, in a word, alarming.

Muttering to herself about charity and maple trees, Alya waded into the stream and stood as still as possible, waiting for a fish to appear.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 09, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 13, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 13, 2018, 06:33 PM