Broken Boulder Allow Me To Mansplain "Puns" To You, Since Hillary Clinton Didn't
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

ah, there it is, some familiar reticence masking her true feelings (or so delight projects) -- his daughter after all. just, you know, with extra aggressive flair courtesty that st. clair bloodline. but she is leaning into him and accepting him and if he were a cat he'd be purring. 

"it is," delight agrees, perhaps undiplomatically. he's never been the best at, oh, tact, and he does not feel the need to defend queenie to his children, when they have been the most hurt by her departure. what can he say? well we didnt really plan on you, and both of us were pretty miserable, so i can't really blame her but still... no. instead he huffs and grooms gently behind brillo's ears. "but," he starts, "you still have me -- always -- and you have solomon and mali, too. and we can be sad or angry or -- whatever you feel about your mother -- together, until we get past it."
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Me To Mansplain "Puns" To You, Since Hillary Clinton Didn't - by Ariel - October 08, 2018, 09:16 PM