Broken Boulder Allow Me To Mansplain "Puns" To You, Since Hillary Clinton Didn't
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

her question unseats something in him, and not for the reasons he'd expect. "of course not," delight is quick to reassure, the crack in his voice easily dismissed as coming from his illness. but why -- why these feelings? it's not any different from his own children calling him papa -- but maybe that is a name and not a noun. maybe delight does not want to be nouns

these are not thoughts he can deal with right now, and so he shuffles them away, refocusing through a sickly haze on his daughter. "seabreeze -- their mama -- is a very old friend of mine," he tells her, in an effort to help her understand, "from way before you were born. if you can be nice to her children for my sake, it would make me happy, brillo." guilt works, right? right? "but that doesn't mean they are my children now or that i'm replacing any of you, promise."
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Me To Mansplain "Puns" To You, Since Hillary Clinton Didn't - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:51 AM