Qeya River outstretched arm, and upturned hand
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
to hel with them all. YEAH! imrathil thought -- had he an arm or thumbs he might have taken a rock and hurled it with all his contempt at the river's coursing, unaffected face. take that, fucking river.

at least he made wardruna chuckle; imrathil, bless his shitty memory, would treasure that forever.

he looked up the bank and then back down it. rocks, water, whistling reeds. not much in the way of food. a hankering for something suddenly possessed him - the form in his mind formless and shapeless as mist, apparent one moment and gone the next -- but the taste lingered in his mouth and he frowned. what was that form?

he didn't mention it to wardruna - such constant rehashing of his gappy memory often made imrathil frustrated in a way that sometimes, he unfairly lashed out at his guardian. such vexing behavior was not unusual for a creature with a traumatic brain injury, but imrathil was (praise talos) no doctor; all he knew was the guilt that ate at him after he unfairly snapped at wardruna.

pushing down the troubling thought of that formless shape, imrathil limped along the bank. "hm. not much here. i mean, i'd take a moose but i don't think we'd find one of those here." nevermind the fact they obviously were in no position to fell leviathans; moose, jotunn, or otherwise.

"whatever we catch sounds good to me. wonder if there are any fish upstream?" he peered at the bend in the river, its long dark form snaking round a natural rise of stone that obscured the rest of the river's path.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - September 15, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - September 16, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - September 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - September 19, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - September 20, 2018, 08:06 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - September 21, 2018, 04:40 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - September 26, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - September 26, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - September 30, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - October 08, 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - October 10, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - October 21, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - November 02, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Wardruna - November 17, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: outstretched arm, and upturned hand - by Ingram Sr - November 17, 2018, 01:56 PM