Blacktail Deer Plateau This is hungry work
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She very clearly stated that she did not have romantic feelings for him, and his shoulders released the tension he wasn't even aware they were holding. Good. I'm glad we cleared that up. I was worried I would lose a friend, he said as he began to walk again now that he wasn't feeling so uncomfortable. He found some moist ground to leave his giant paw prints in as a scent and visual marker to any outsiders that lurked too near their borders. 

She questioned his wanting to be apart of their children's life, and it confused him a little. I wouldn't be able to watch children that were half me grown up thinking they had no father, he explained resolutely. I know it would be an unusual dynamic, but I think if we were honest from the beginning, it would save a lot of future grief, especially if any children we had together later found out I was their dad and never told them, he added. The thought was too much. He could never hurt anyone like that, and finding out your dad who you've never known was actually the alpha of the pack you were born into was sure to be confusing and hurtful to anyone. Was it really that surprising that he felt that way?

He wondered how best to bring this up to Liri. Kavik would never forgive himself if she was somehow hurt by them proposing he father Grezigs children. He was a little worried, but he would see this through. Yes. We do not need any hard feelings between the leaders. That would not be good for pack health or longevity he agreed. He stopped walking again to look at the beta, uncertainty in his emerald gaze. I'm unsure of the best way to bring this up to Liri. I don't want her to get the wrong idea and get hurt. Kavik sighed and shook his head, the guilt of even the thought of hurting his mate causing his chest to tighten. I...wouldn't be able to live with that guilt, he added quietly. He didn't want the deter her from going forward with their plan, but he wanted to also be honest with her about how he was feeling. It would also help to work out any possible issues before they proceeded any further.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 20, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 07:50 PM