Blacktail Deer Plateau my name is lonely, nice to meet ya
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
They walked silently along the borders for a few minutes, the only sounds those of the forest that covered the plateau around them. Soon, the other male stopped and turned to Kavik, asking if he'd like to spar. The alpha nodded. Sure, I'm always up for a spar, he answered. It was his plan to spar with all willing members of the plateau anyway; he wanted to see how well the other members could fight to get a better idea of how well they could protect the pack. He had no doubt that everyone was capable, but he still wanted to be familiar with everyone's fighting style.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
my name is lonely, nice to meet ya - by RIP Issun - September 23, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: my name is lonely, nice to meet ya - by RIP Kavik - September 23, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: my name is lonely, nice to meet ya - by RIP Issun - October 06, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: my name is lonely, nice to meet ya - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: my name is lonely, nice to meet ya - by RIP Issun - October 27, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: my name is lonely, nice to meet ya - by RIP Kavik - October 29, 2018, 10:47 PM