The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Onwards, and no sign of Dirge, yet. This place wasn't amenable at all. A fire some seasons ago had burned the place down, and life was just now beginning to spring up again, green among the wreckage. Oddly enough, it was much like the place where she had first met the brown-pelted man, although, judging by the amount of old, charred trunks about, it must have been more forested.

Lily felt some sadness as she weaved through the dead trees. It reminded her of the carnage back at Broken Boulder. Dead cats and their aroma everywhere, the pall of sickness hanging over the territory, sadness from the departures of Zamael, Steele, Vilkas. Vilkas. . .

She sat with a small whimper, trying not to think too hard on it. New beginnings. Wasn't that what she was out here for? She fixed her eyes firmly on a small sapling, bursting forth from the ground. That was what was most important, not the blackened landscape all around. It was a poignant metaphor. It may not do to stay here permanently, but the forest could give her one thing: a lesson.

pssst @Dirge
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM