Broken Boulder i believe in symmetry
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he does not expect his story to resonate -- though in hindsight, he supposes it is bigheaded of him to assume he is the only one with relationship woes, if you can call what he and queenie have that. her words spark a curiosity in him that he has almost forgotten about, that needy, incessant desire to chronologicize the world around him, to pull narratives from his fellow wolves. and he does not know much of olive, which only increases his desire to ask more.

instead, for now, he bites his tongue, nodding at her sage words. "she -- we were not a romantic union," delight explains, "i still feel.. as if it is my fault she left in the first place. even if she had been cruel to them." it's a messy situation and maybe olive doesn't care. but saying even these small details aloud makes him feel more grounded in the situation. 

delight cannot help the slight snort that escapes him at her thoughts -- but no, she is right, and he nods. nihilism comes more easily to him than hope these days. "eris was special here," he says softly, but shrugs, unable to help her anymore than he can help himself. "i am -- i am maybe more used to loss than most," the androgyne admits, "i don't know how much mourning i have left to give."
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 03, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - October 06, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 09, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - October 16, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 23, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - November 03, 2018, 08:20 PM