Heron Lake Plateau i'm stunting on everybody
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan suddenly had a bone to pick with 400 different wolves, staring with fuckass towhee. it was easy-- more specifically niamh-- who had set off this anger, but tegan was gonna take it out on towhee because she was the first person on his list. he had a list of wolves and a list of demands, and tegan was gonna fuckin bitch his way through them. towhee, he had decided had the most power in this situation... even though she'd dropped her rank. so, besides good ole' mommerz, tegan was starting there.

demand one-- take tegan more seriously.

because, okay, yeah, fine, i get it-- he got it-- he was such a whackass. dude did the weirdest things and said the strangest phrases and maybe it he didn't act like it but tegan was really hardworking. he went on missions for his packmates all the time-- he was a god damn red hawk ambassador! he was such an asset to the pack and no one could deny it... and so what, one wolf he recruited ran off. who gives a fuck, plenty of wolves came and left all the time. just because  it was tegan who had been nearby, easy-- blackbear, whatever-- hadn't gotten into the back. that's discrimination and tegan was fuckin whacked over it.

demand two-- tell tegan why you chose niamh over him.

and don't laugh at him, okay, it's a very reasonable question and tegan doesn't really like handling emotions so just to ask outright and get rid of the emotion altogether seems like the best way to handle this. 

demand three--

actually! fuck this! this is stupid, tegan hated having emotions, it seriously damaged his street cred. fuck this, tegan actually wasn't gonna demand anything, in fact, he wasn't gonna tell towhee anything was wrong. he had a much better plan.

he tracked down his cousin with angry eyes, ears pressed to his skull. he found her scent by the borders, as usual, and took off after it. overheard, X flew, signaling to the angsty little blackthorn that he was on the right path. but hey, he was the world's best scout, why wouldn't he be on track for success?
Messages In This Thread
i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 07:18 PM