Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She shot Desdemona a polite smile. That's quite all right, Lily responded. I should be on my way back to my pack, soon. Another time, perhaps. She looked forward to it. Hopefully the leader here was a bit warmer than this stone-faced woman. She supposed the border guard couldn't help how she had been born.

Pleasure to meet you both, in the meantime, she continued. I'll come and visit again when we're settled. Take care!

After all farewells had been taken care of, she left with a wag of her tail, flitting around the maplewood and up the moraine, trying not to look at the ruin of the plains. Almost home. . . It kept her going strong to the end, even though she was bone-tired.
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM