Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan noticed bat's confusion and had the decency to fill her in. "we're talking shit about you, don't worry about it," he said with a playful smirk, and then focused back to the task at hand.

X swooped, bat flipped shit, and tegan and towhee were unbothered. it was a regular occurrence, no need to get your panties in a twist. well, he supposed it was kinda alarming and exciting at first. "yeah, that's smart," tegan commented, and at bat's question, looked expectantly at towhee. he didn't know the answer lmao.
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Tegan - October 10, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM