Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm not made of stone
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig’s heart ached for the way Liri looked at her when her eyes opened again.

’If it was about mere procreation then why bother with trust at all? Why not find a stranger?’

Grezig thought about that. “In my family pack, only the Alphas, my dam and sire, were allowed to mate at all, and we did not allow any lone wolves into the pack. It was strictly family. I suppose that kind of thinking rubbed off on me. It seemed wrong to go out looking for someone I didn’t even know and drag them back to the pack just so that they could give me children. I have no intention of finding a mate and settling down. I just want pups.”

Grezig blew out the breath she’d been holding when Liri confirmed that she would not exile her. “Thank you,” she murmured. 

’You cannot help who you love…’

A stab went through her chest.

’…but perhaps this trip would be good.’

“Yes,” she said. 

’I will miss your presence, friend.’

“And I yours,” Grezig said, and she was fairly sure she meant it. 

Liri told her to be careful and Grezig nodded, but she was not expecting the embrace that the woman gave her. She made a noise of surprise in her throat, stiffening at Liri’s touch. She felt tears sting her eyes again but blinked them back rapidly. 

“Uh… Liri…” She pulled away after a time. “Would you give me a day to prepare? I want to tell Illidan where I’m going, at least. Maybe let Minori and Elixir know, as well. I will avoid Kavik if at all possible. I will leave it up to you to tell him anything, or not.”
Messages In This Thread
I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 15, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 17, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:39 AM