Stone Circle my sap will never stir for sun or rain
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Private 
tagging both sibs, but joining is totally optional <3
The girl wakes late in the day, lethargic and fogged; she feels this way often lately, though she doesn't know why. Some part of her notices that her siblings seem more energetic, stronger — but that brings her no closer to making the connection, so she says nothing to her mother. She hardly notices her father's absence, in truth, as he'd never been around much to begin with — but she notices the way it affects Valette, so she tries to avoid upsetting her mother.
She avoids eating, too. Food has become a strange concept, fascinating and repulsive — each day she creeps into the forest, quiet as a whisper and still as a stone, and watches the creatures meant to sustain her. She watches the way their breath expands their body, the quiver of their noses as they scent the air, the darting eyes and waning pupils as their gazes rake over her. Many run — but some have accepted her as little threat, so long as she only watches. They seem such a stark contrast from the stiff, cold forms tucked in the cache — it puzzles her in how simple it seems. It makes more sense than anything she's learned in her short time, but still so little.
These thoughts aren't on her mind as she crawls from her sleeping place. Rather, she's thinking about her siblings; she spends much of her time on her own, but lately she feels an odd sort of craving. She finds herself wishing for companionship. Not so unusual for a pup — but she's not entirely used to it herself. Feeling a little out of sorts, she sets off in search of @Arlette or @Merrit — or both.
Messages In This Thread
my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 12, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 16, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - November 06, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - November 07, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - December 26, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - December 27, 2018, 04:27 PM