Dragoncrest Cliffs time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

her pulling back is rewarded -- even if it isn't as satisfying, mallaidh's smile melts her resistance. fine, fine, she can let things go sometimes maybe. at least for now -- there's no stopping her from stomping around about it once her [friend?] is on the mend. she's just gotta get better at playing the long game.

furi rises to her feet at least, making blix cluck her tongue with her words. "that is weird," she agrees, "i've seen you fight, you're more than capable." she doesn't say better than me (objectively it's true, but let's be real, that's one thing she won't concede). that fu-- that mallaidh could not land a hit on the stranger who assaulted her is ... troubling, if only because it paints the picture of some absurdly good fighter. nah, nah. "something else holding you back?" she asks, not really expecting an answer so much as offering an explanation as she nudges the injured gona toward the dens, her tail swishing behind her.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off - by Blixen - October 29, 2018, 04:23 PM