Lost Creek Hollow And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance blinked as treason explained, waiting until she'd finished to interject. he supposed he could see how she thought that, regardless, the idea was quite foreign to terance-- who had lived there... not a part of a cult.

he sighed gently, and then said rather bluntly, "we left, we're traitors." and then with a few moments of thought, a gentle visual weighing of words in the way he dipped his head back and forth, terance continued, "rannoch and liffey wanted to start their own pack. i wanted to follow my friend. wraen wanted to follow me. bernard wanted to follow her. and so five wolves were stolen from moonspears ranks-- traitors." 

"there was more to it-- i left for more than just following rannoch and wraen for more than just following me... rannoch and liffey didn't feel safe there, which i never understood but accepted at face value," he added with a soft sigh, "moonspear is a family pack with fierce loyalty, we're traitors-- even though i don't consider moonspear an enemy and would never tell any of our wolves to treat them with hostility, i can't say that they would say the same." though, hydra had mentioned once or twice that on neutral grounds, her wolves would not interact with ours. and terance had never had any poor interactions with the wolves. well, never anything aggressive.  

"i also can't say what they tell their new members about us." clearly nothing good.
Messages In This Thread
And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope - by Terance - October 18, 2018, 06:55 PM