Sleeping Dragon well, he talks like an angel but he looks like me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she turned and screamed. it was too late! oh! oh he knew. he knew it was too late. 

fuck you! 

that's all he wanted to say. 

fuck you! for having me break down walls for you! 
fuck you! for promising me that you were ready when you weren't ready! 
fuck you! for lying to me-- for laying beside me every night and harboring demons without telling me!
fuck you! for making me fall in love with you!
fuck you! for leaving!
fuck you! for breaking my heart!

fuck you! for blaming it all on me! 

but terance said nothing. this was it. terance would never say anything, because he didn't have to heart to hurt anyone like they'd hurt him. his teeth gritted as he held back words. his gaze turned stoney, ears pressed down upon his crown. he had made decisions already-- to never let anyone as close to him as he'd let seabreeze. not again. 

but this solidified more than that. whether this be the breaking point or just the beginning of the creation of a facade, terance had had it. he was tired of everyone giving him the short end of the stick, and then rubbing his face in it. 

maybe this would be the last time it'd ever happen, but terance would not let anyone walk over him again.

terance turned and left, feeling broken, defeated, and completely used. but terance was not sad. if this was such bullshit to her, then terance wouldn't waste his energy on it. not anymore.

terance would not be described as pitiful ever again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, he talks like an angel but he looks like me - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 09:22 PM