Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
not positive how to handle this thread sooooo here goes nothing haha

he heard something. barely. or maybe he smelled it. or maybe both. tegan just suddenly realized that holy shit they weren't alone. was it fucking screech? was that bastard here? he couldn't figure out who-- if anyone. maybe it was a phantom scent. either way, tegan did another dumbass thing. 

"fuck you!!!" he yelled, whirling around a few times, turning and scanning the underbrush best he could. it was too fucking dark, tegan couldn't see anyone except llew who was either alerted to the presence of another wolf or... about to fucking murder him. better that guy than a black feather wolf, maybe. i dunno. even if he was elbowed or hit or shushed by llew, tegan would tack on for good measure-- "you kidnapped a redhawk and you're gonna fucking pay!! suck my dick!!" that's probably all he'd be able to get out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Tegan - October 28, 2018, 04:07 PM