Stone Circle another day, another question
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Bearclaw Valley. Grezig could not remember ever hearing the name before, but she did remember it. She’d tried to join once, at the very beginning of her entering the Wilds. The Alpha there had taken so long to reach her that she’d left. Or perhaps he’d simply ignored her request. Something like that. Well. At least she’d joined the Plateau instead, and now she was its Beta. She could be proud of the rank, even if she was not proud of falling in love with one of its (married) Alphas.

The news about Sunspire piqued her interest. Well, if they were all the way down here now, at least they’d be out of the Plateau’s fur. Not that they’d really been in the way since Liri and Kavik’s group had decided to take over the Plateau instead of the Vale. No matter. Having them even farther away only made Grezig happier, even if her reasons for such happiness were petty and a bit stupid.

Grezig had not heard of Morningside and therefore had no opinion about them or their recovery from a fire. Though she did decide not to go and bother them right now. If they were recovering from a fire than their own needs were greater than hers. 

Valette suggested going south and Grezig nodded. “Thank you, I will.” She stood to leave and then paused. “Perhaps… perhaps I could offer you an alliance with my pack? I would have to double check with my alphas, but I am the beta. I could at least extend some sort of invitation? If you or they want more information I could always come back later.” She tried to think of anything to tell Valette about the Plateau. “We’re a fairly straightforward pack. Non-religious. Ranks are earned by activity and merit. Trades are encouraged. We don’t do anything weird or crazy, like sacrifices or something.” That was about all she could think of, so she awkwardly shut her mouth and waited. She wasn’t the best ambassador, apparently.
Messages In This Thread
another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 28, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - November 04, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:12 AM