Blackfeather Woods I just needed a little off the top.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
wherever his teeth made purchase didn't matter, but he had aimed for the throat. his teeth sank into flesh, but he was too inexperienced and didn't quite have the hold he thought he might, and so when screech fought back-- something tegan hadn't expected him to do, not after the wimpy display he'd put on moments ago-- tegan found himself back where he'd started. but, worse, because now he was being forward backwards by screech's sudden surge. 

tegan was not in control. this is not what he'd planned.

his feet scrambled against the earth, but they found little grasp. screech was fighting back, tegan was struggling. the only other thing he could think to do was maybe let go, stop himself from being dragged along the dark ground. but they'd left what little light they'd had moments ago, and so even when tegan released his grip on screech's throat, he found himself completely consumed by darkness. backpedalling as fast as he could away from the goliath that screech suddenly was, tegan only found himself tripping over roots. 

fuck. shit. bitch.
Messages In This Thread
I just needed a little off the top. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 30, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 30, 2018, 05:44 PM