Lone Star Mountain i asked your name, you asked the time
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
No one bothered to clarify anything for her at first — in fact, the boy Tux only set about to confuse her more by mentioning toes and eyes and fur, and then transitioning to a foreign tongue which sounded more like nonsense to her than it did real words. The spotted one responded in turn, and the lilac girl’s brow furrowed in childish consternation. She did not come here to be bothered by strangers who made no sense, and pedantic foxes who knew far too much about geology for comfort. 

…but the more the fox spoke, the more Eleuthera found herself to be enchanted by him. When he called her a beauty she blushed and fluttered her eyelashes endearingly, and then she smirked internally when the two others only received compliments about being lucky, or worse yet, intelligent. When he began speaking about volcanos, she was a little lost at first — truthfully, she didn’t care and wished the topic of conversation might return back to the prettiness of her fur — but when his words turned to fire and flame and melting, Eleuthera’s snapped back to attention. 

Her ears perched atop her crown, she nearly gasped “ — is that where you come from? A volcano?” because it all suddenly made so much sense! That’s how he knew so much about the natural phenomenon of volcanos, and why his fur was set ablaze with hues of orange and red that prior she had only seen on a bird’s plumage, or in the changing autumnal colors of the leaves — but this fox, with his fluffy fur and cunning intelligence, he was seemingly made of fire.  

“You look like what my mommas say fire looks like,” Eleuthera mentioned wordily, finding it easy to ignore the two wolves in favor of this new spectacle in front of her.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 01, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - November 01, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - November 01, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 02, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 03, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - November 03, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - November 04, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 05, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 15, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - November 21, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - November 22, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 27, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 28, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - December 03, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - December 03, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - December 06, 2018, 03:23 PM