Dragoncrest Cliffs tonight's full moon has been brought to you by Pepsi
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
After locating @Silkie in the tangle, in her very spot, she forgets all about Saarthal for the time being. He is malnourished, tired, and the wounds on his face don’t look too great. They may have been treated but they need to be looked at again and once she persuades the boy to follow her back, she doesn’t stop at the borders. She doesn’t stop until they’re safely in the embrace of Drageda. The threat of danger for the kid is over, at least, but she wants to make sure he feels safe before they start bombarding him with medicines and questions and who knows what else.

Mallaidh smile a little and looks back, making sure he’s okay. Her nose lifts and gives a call for @Portia, that they were headed toward Hougeda. As much as she wants to call for @Rose, she suspects Heda’s children require the one in charge and she’s certain the medic has everything closer to the cavern, where the others are. “When we get there, I will get you something fresh to eat, okay?” she offers, hoping it’ll help get him settled back in. It doesn’t cross her mind to call for @Blixen yet, wanting to get the kid taken care of before anything.

When they get closer, she scents the air, looking for sight of the patchy medic in the afternoon sun.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
tonight's full moon has been brought to you by Pepsi - by Mallaidh - November 04, 2018, 10:51 AM