Blacktail Deer Plateau preparing for winter
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig’s instinct was to say that it was not Ruenna’s place to look for Illidan’s family, especially since she didn’t even know him. She opened her mouth to snap at the girl, but closed it after a moment, rethinking the situation. “I suppose if you wish to help then you can,” she said slowly. “There is not much information to go off of, though. I only know that the boy’s mother looks like him, and that there was a group of them traveling. His parents and siblings. I do not know how many siblings he has. I know he has one brother, Ephraim, who has sandy-colored fur.” She paused, trying to think of anything else to add.

A sigh escaped her. “He does not like talking about them. His family, I mean. And something… happened, a few months ago before we were settled. He won’t tell me what it is, but it traumatized him. I have no idea if it has anything to do with his family or not, but…” She breathed, looked around, gathered her thoughts. “That’s all I can tell you. It’s not much, which is partly why I took on the job myself. I’m not sure what good it would do to bring others into it with me, but… you can do what you think would help.” Here, her gaze hardened and she looked directly at Ruenna. “You bring any information you find straight to me. Understand?” Grezig was possessive of Illidan and this was important to her. She did not want to find things out about the boy’s family later than anyone else because Ruenna hadn’t told her first. “And tell the alphas before you leave if you plan on going.”
Messages In This Thread
preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 06, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 06, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 06, 2018, 12:26 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 06, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: preparing for winter - by RIP Grezig - November 12, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: preparing for winter - by Ruenna - November 12, 2018, 04:02 PM