Duskfire Glacier When I'm sinking like a stone, at least I know I'm not alone
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 

The days stretched longer and longer for the man, even as the days grew shorter with the change in season. The weather struck the glacier territory sharply, the cold already gripping the land. Snow fell in large clumps most days, although this day there was none to be found. Today stood as a gloomy day, the sky held angry clouds threatening a furious storm.

The man had been setting an unstoppable pace in the last month, the obsessive need to protect his family had provoked unhealthy habits in the man. His pelt had grown dull, his frame thinned from lack of nutrition, and his eye appeared sunken due to his exhaustion. Sleep was fleeting, and hunger non-existent. Spending his time tracing the borders of his home, and tracking the paths of nearby predators, Siarut had left himself in dire straits.

It had been three days since the man had appeared outside his den. No longer having the strength to venture far. His daily expeditions had grown smaller and smaller in the last week. A chill set deep within his bones, and a rumble formed in his chest. He could feel the congestion in his nose as he took a breath, and he often felt to hot even as his body shivered from the cold. His physical form, exposed his mentality.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread