Ankyra Sound providence, just a myth if i aim to let my trigger pray
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

nomi has been gone for a while, now -- blixen doesn't know when to expect her return, but she hopes, secretly, that it is soon. she has been in control long enough for her to feel more comfortable with it -- or, well, about as comfortable as one can get in just a few short months -- and so it is not necessarily a desire to be 'rid' of her leadership. she just misses her nomi.

today is one of those rare times blix lets herself slip from drageda territory, walking with @Helix toward the sound. in a way, helix's company is soothing when she most misses nomi -- they are similar in many ways, even if she does not yet have the same relationship with the older woman. plus she's trying not to be too forward with mallaidh right now, lest they fall back into the same suffocating pattern that hurt them both before. the trip to the sound itself was, surprisingly, the commander's idea, to see if that wretched bear that scarred her is still lurking in the caverns. between bat's disappearance, kiwi and silkie's panic-inducing forays, and in general, the ease with which the younger generation takes to leaving whenever they feel like it (something that startles homebody blixen) she thinks it probably makes sense to try and scope it out. 

(and if secretly she kind of hopes its still there, lowkey eager for a round two to prove herself -- well, there's a reason she's not alone.)

outloud she addresses none of these thoughts, instead letting her gaze flicker back to her companion as she asks, "how long do you think nomi will be gone for?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
providence, just a myth if i aim to let my trigger pray - by Blixen - November 08, 2018, 06:02 PM